With so many different causes and symptoms that can warrant a diagnosis of hemorrhoids, it can be difficult to pinpoint the exact cause. Fortunately, the information found within this handpicked selection of tips for the treatment of both internal and external hemorrhoids can take out some of the confusion and guesswork.
Below is a list of natural tips you can easily do on your own.
- To reduce the pain and swelling associated with hemorrhoids, you should soak in warm water. To do this, you need to fill a bathtub with six to 12 inches of warm water. After your tub is filled, sit in the water with your knees elevated. Doing this several times a day will increase the results. The warm water will improve the blood flow to the area.
- Use ice and heat to easily deal with hemorrhoids at home. By switching back and forth from cold to hot, you are shrinking the swelling while also soothing the pain away. You should apply ice to the area for 10 minutes every day, and then follow that with heat for approximately 20 minutes.
- Although it maybe tempting to enjoy a hot bath when you’re suffering the pain and irritation of hemorrhoids, avoid doing this. Stick to warm water instead, and do not add any products to the water that contain dyes, fragrances, or essential oils. These ingredients are notorious irritants for hemorrhoids.
- If you have come down with a case of hemorrhoids one of the best things you can do is apply a natural cream or ointment to it. This will greatly reduce the amount of pain, itching, and inflammation. The best hemorrhoid Cream is one that contains horse chestnut so be sure that what ever you choose has that.
- If you are prone to hemorrhoids, add plenty of fiber to your diet. Eating a lot of fiber will assure you don’t become constipated. Without the fiber, hemorrhoids can form and then you will get constipated, and that isn’t comfortable. You can get fiber in fruit, vegetables, and bran.
- Including high-fiber foods in your diet will allow everything to pass along smoothly and prevent irritation to the intestinal walls and anus. Foods that are high in fiber include bran cereals, fruits and vegetables.
- The basic natural remedy for hemorrhoids is to make sure to eat foods that are high in fiber. This helps by softening your stool and making it pass easier. Along with the fiber, eat lots of fruits like grapes, watermelon, and papaya, as well as vegetables which are high in fiber like okra and cabbage.
- Hemorrhoids have been known to be incredibly itchy and uncomfortable when healing. No matter how miserable it is, you must never scratch them. If you scratch, you can lead to scraping and bleeding. The worst possibility is that you can cause the wound to fully open and become infected and even more uncomfortable and painful.
Now that you are more informed about some of the underlying causes, treatments and cures for the discomfort and embarrassment that is commonly caused by hemorrhoids, you should know that there are many different products that are labeled a natural remedy for hemorrhoids. One of the best ones is called Avatrol Monthly. It is a natural supplement that has been proven to effectively remedy hemorrhoid pain and occurrence.
For more info on this product visit: http://venapro-hemorrhoidstreatment.com/avatrol-2/